While many real estate professionals are always on the lookout for the best new ways to market themselves and their services, it's sometimes easy to forget that old industry standbys work for a reason. As such, starting a 2017 marketing plan with the basics can really help get the ball rolling ahead of the spring and summer buying seasons.
For instance, a little work to revamp their business cards and websites will often go a long way toward making sure agents stand out from the crowd in their areas, according to Property Scope. Taking the time to examine what the competition is using these days, and how they can be improved on quickly and easily, may be quite a good jumping-off point.
When revamping a website in particular though, it might be wise for agents to make sure they're not the only thing featured. Not only should new listings be given a prominent standing, but so too should pictures from local events and landmarks. After all, agents aren't just selling homes, they're selling the communities in which future owners will reside.
It's also important not to forget about print ads, according to Massachusetts Real Estate News. While young people are big-time players in the market these days, the next-largest group of buyers is still baby boomers, who are far more likely to still read newspapers and other print publications.
As such, agents who are able to both find young people online and connect with their older counterparts via traditional advertising will likely be the ones who see increased real estate sales numbers.
- Real Estate Technology
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Marketing
- Broker Insights
- Real Estate Life
- Real Estate Tips
- Home DIY
- Real Estate Market News
- Real Estate Market Updates
- Errors and Omissions Insurance
- Sales & Marketing
- Tips for Real Estate Professionals
- Home Warranty Videos
- Design & DIY
- Real Estate Marketing & Technology
- Finance & Economics
- Going Green
- Home Maintenance
- Technology - Agent Tools
- New methods for connecting with clients can go a long way
- Referrals are crucial for sellers' agents
- Utilize new tools to find new leads
- Aspire to be the best agent possible this selling season
- Agents should know about phone security
- Tweak what worked before for a new marketing method
- Working with an agent can reduce stress for buyers and sellers
- Real estate agents have strong job prospects
- March DIY home design ideas
- Is it time to redecorate the old office?