As more real estate professionals strive to keep up with the latest technological advancements in their field, one area they may want to focus in is the ever-growing number of smartphone and tablet apps available to them.
There are many easy-to-use apps that make an agent's job just a little simpler, especially when they're on the go, according to Homes.com. One that can work really well for marketing in particular is called WordSwag, and simply allows agents to put attractive, customizable text over their photos, allowing for easier sharing of a nice picture of an open house or other listing.
And for those looking to better connect with everyone in their contacts, the Charlie App could be a game-changer, the report said. Charlie will search contacts and compare any info it finds with other data compiled online, allowing agents to possibly find out a little more about potential clients and business partners, including their interests and connection both parties may have in common.
When looking for ways to dress up a property for an open house, it may be wise to get the Houzz Interior Design Ideas app, according to the Christiansen Group. This app can recommend the latest decorating ideas, and is updated twice a month with plenty of designs to inspire buyers, sellers, and agents alike.
It's always a good idea to keep up with the current trends, and continually updating smartphones with of the latest and greatest apps for everything from sales to local data can help keep agents out in front of their local competitors.
- Real Estate Technology
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Marketing
- Broker Insights
- Real Estate Life
- Real Estate Tips
- Home DIY
- Real Estate Market News
- Real Estate Market Updates
- Errors and Omissions Insurance
- Sales & Marketing
- Tips for Real Estate Professionals
- Home Warranty Videos
- Design & DIY
- Real Estate Marketing & Technology
- Finance & Economics
- Going Green
- Home Maintenance
- Technology - Agent Tools
- New methods for connecting with clients can go a long way
- Referrals are crucial for sellers' agents
- Utilize new tools to find new leads
- Aspire to be the best agent possible this selling season
- Agents should know about phone security
- Tweak what worked before for a new marketing method
- Working with an agent can reduce stress for buyers and sellers
- Real estate agents have strong job prospects
- March DIY home design ideas
- Is it time to redecorate the old office?