The housing market has been strong for some time now, as would-be buyers across the country have expressed significant interest in buying even as affordability declines.
Real estate professionals have likely seen the new trend in the market firsthand: Young adults now make up a large and quickly growing portion of buyers.
School is back in session nationwide, and that occasion is typically seen as the unofficial start of autumn.
Millennials are unique homebuyers as a generational cohort that has come to age in a world where accessible information is ubiquitous and the housing market crash is a not-too-distant memory. Their homebuying preferences and fiscal habits are uniquely sha
The new year has begun, which means a new series of trends for the shifting housing market. People's preferences and effective real estate marketing strategies will continue to evolve, especially as millennials continue to take to homebuying.
Why aren't millennials buying homes? Is it because of low income, high debt - including student loans - or something else entirely? According to some experts today, millennials aren't stuck as renters because of financial factors in the real estate market
Once a staple of the pre-bubble housing market, rent-to-own homes are once again becoming a popular option among potential homebuyers. This economic trend will likely have an effect on the real estate market as a whole, including agents and brokers.
Move-up buyers are a big trend in today's housing market, and what they need from their agents can be quite unique.
- Real Estate Technology
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Marketing
- Broker Insights
- Real Estate Life
- Real Estate Tips
- Home DIY
- Real Estate Market News
- Real Estate Market Updates
- Errors and Omissions Insurance
- Sales & Marketing
- Tips for Real Estate Professionals
- Home Warranty Videos
- Design & DIY
- Real Estate Marketing & Technology
- Finance & Economics
- Going Green
- Home Maintenance
- Technology - Agent Tools
- New methods for connecting with clients can go a long way
- Referrals are crucial for sellers' agents
- Utilize new tools to find new leads
- Aspire to be the best agent possible this selling season
- Agents should know about phone security
- Tweak what worked before for a new marketing method
- Working with an agent can reduce stress for buyers and sellers
- Real estate agents have strong job prospects
- March DIY home design ideas
- Is it time to redecorate the old office?