Realtor agencies are discovering the tremendous benefits of including home warranties in the marketing programs. Specifically, realtors give the warranties offered by HMS Home Warranty high praise, and enjoy working with the company to increase the desirability of homes on the market. These affordable warranties provide a peace of mind to both the buyer and seller.
Because systems and appliance repairs or replacement costs can run into thousands of dollars, agents whose properties are protected with a home warranty, increase their appeal.For example, if a home is listed without a warranty and a major component, such as the water heater goes out, this can cause problems. With an HMS Home Warranty, a breakdown or component failure will not be an issue, and the property is covered during the listing period.
A listed home enjoys coverage as soon as the paperwork and agreement is received, and most problems that may arise that are covered under the home warranty, will be handled by HMS’s selection of more than 40,000 stringently selected service providers.
Another benefit of including a home warranty on a listing is that it gives the buyer or seller a peace of mind in the home they are considering.Professionals in the real estate industry understand what it means to have an HMS Home Warranty.We offer a peace of mind and make buying a home easy.
- 4 easy fire prevention tips for your home
- Did you know these simple tricks may fix your appliances?
- 3 appliances that can become fire hazards
- How to file a claim through HMS
- Did you know- these 3 common problems could spell disaster for your heating system?
- Baby it's cold outside: How to maintain your heating system
- Did you know: certain foods should never go down your garbage disposal
- 4 reasons to renew your home warranty
- How to get your appliances ready for the holiday season
- Do you need a home warranty?