Anyone that is considering selling their home has probably perused realtor advertisements to compare listings similar to their own. This helps give homeowners a more realistic view as to how much a buyer will pay for the property. More sellers are offering a home warranty on the home.
Offering an HMS Home Warranty as part of a home sale is a great way to attract more buyers and generate increased interest in the home. The warranty is effective for one full year after the purchase. Some of the items that are cover under a home warranty are air conditioning and heating, electrical wire systems, refrigerator, and dishwashers.
Making a claim on any of the systems or major appliances covered under the home warranty is as simple as making one phone call. HMS has friendly and knowledgeable customer service associates available 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. There will be no need for customers to worry about having to screen and get multiple quotes from random technicians out of the phone book. There are already 40,000 pre-qualified service experts on hand to provide customers with top-notch service. All work performed by these professionals is guaranteed for 180 day after the problem is serviced or replaced.
In addition to top-notch service, customers could also receive a complimentary membership to the Appliance Buyline, where discounts on new appliances can be found.
An additional benefit could be that this comprehensive coverage offers buyers the Appliance Buyline, where discounts on new appliances can be found. Most of all, buyers of the home will have the comfort of knowing that they be able to avoid unexpected household repairs or replacement costs with this security insurance policy.
- 4 easy fire prevention tips for your home
- Did you know these simple tricks may fix your appliances?
- 3 appliances that can become fire hazards
- How to file a claim through HMS
- Did you know- these 3 common problems could spell disaster for your heating system?
- Baby it's cold outside: How to maintain your heating system
- Did you know: certain foods should never go down your garbage disposal
- 4 reasons to renew your home warranty
- How to get your appliances ready for the holiday season
- Do you need a home warranty?