Whether attempting to sell or purchase a home, including a home warranty in these considerations is essential. The home warranty in this market can be enjoyed by investing in an HMS Home Warranty. The warranty will vary slightly from state to state and are available in the contiguous 48 states. The HMS Home Warranty provides coverage against mechanical failures, due to wear and tear, of major systems and appliances in their home, coverage not provided by most homeowner’s insurance. Breakdowns can occur at any time and the cost of one component, such as air condition or heating units, could be costly. While the home is still listed the warranty is effective immediately upon a seller agreement being received by HMS National’s offices The home warranty offers a peace of to a buyer or seller and ensure that a closing is not delayed due to a covered system or appliance failure.
After the home is sold, the warranty remains in effect for an entire year, and covers plumbing, major appliances, water heaters, ranges, electrical systems, and more. Buyers are aware of a home warranty and have the propensity to purchase a home that has a home warranty. When a covered a failure occurs, your client will contact HMS not the seller.
If a problem arises, policy holders simply need to contact HMS to get begin the claim HMS’ customer service is available 24 hours per day, every day of the year. Once the claim center expedites your request and grants the approval, a highly qualified service technician will be scheduled to come to the home and provide the necessary services. Having an HMS Home Warranty is a wise choice for buyers and sellers, who want to avoid unexpected high repair costs. The warranty is renewable annually for those who want to enjoy the peace of mind and security that they offer year after year.
- 4 easy fire prevention tips for your home
- Did you know these simple tricks may fix your appliances?
- 3 appliances that can become fire hazards
- How to file a claim through HMS
- Did you know- these 3 common problems could spell disaster for your heating system?
- Baby it's cold outside: How to maintain your heating system
- Did you know: certain foods should never go down your garbage disposal
- 4 reasons to renew your home warranty
- How to get your appliances ready for the holiday season
- Do you need a home warranty?