Even if you consider yourself Martha Stewart status when it comes to keeping your home clean, you know well and good that a bit of elbow grease is not the only thing you need to keep your abode in tip-top shape. As you commence your spring cleaning efforts, which will help you take care of everything covered on your HMS home warranty for the time being, you may want to double check and see that you have these top supplies on hand so you won't have to go it alone when tidying up:
1. Rubber gloves
When you bring out the big guns in terms of chemicals, you need to protect yourself by having a barrier between you and these potentially harmful cleaning agents. Even if you are using the most eco-friendly products out there on the market, you may not want to have your skin coming into direct contact with some of the disgusting things - think mold, fungi and grease - you could come across in your home. Put on your readily available rubber gloves and this won't be an issue.
You may not realize it, but there is an abundance of cracks and crevices throughout your house. While intense cleaning is likely to get most of your surface sparkling, you can go the extra mile by grabbing a toothbrush and scrubbing all of those hard-to-reach places. Just make sure that you set this designated brush aside so that you don't accidentally use it for its original purpose - to clean your mouth - because that would be beyond gross.
3. Microfiber cloths
No matter the task at hand, these absorbent yet gentle cloths can work wonders in helping you. Use them dry to dust, or wet them down so that you can wash down surfaces. These items' balance between strength and softness is ideal for just about any kind of cleaning you have to do.
- 4 easy fire prevention tips for your home
- Did you know these simple tricks may fix your appliances?
- 3 appliances that can become fire hazards
- How to file a claim through HMS
- Did you know- these 3 common problems could spell disaster for your heating system?
- Baby it's cold outside: How to maintain your heating system
- Did you know: certain foods should never go down your garbage disposal
- 4 reasons to renew your home warranty
- How to get your appliances ready for the holiday season
- Do you need a home warranty?