Whether you're selling, buying or happily living in your dream home, you could benefit from an HMS home warranty. Many people ask about how this investment will benefit them, and the bottom line is that an HMS home warranty offers convenience, cost savings and peace of mind.
If you're selling your home, an HMS warranty will help make the investment more attractive to buyers. It's a great way to set your listing apart from competitors. If a covered appliance or system fails while the house is on the market, you won't have to worry about paying for costly repairs or the problem delaying the closing.*
There are equally attractive benefits for individuals buying a new home or existing homeowners. An HMS home warranty helps save you money whenever there's a problem with a covered appliance or home system, regardless of its age, make or model. You'll also be saved the trouble of finding the right repairman, as HMS has more than 40,000 pre-screened service technicians. It's easy to submit a claim to our customer care representatives, and you'll have unlimited service as long as your home is under warranty. What's even better is that all repairs made under your warranty are guaranteed for 180 days. So, if the repairman made a mistake, there will be no charge to you. If you're prone to losing or forgetting your keys, your HMS home warranty will cover up to $50 of charges from the locksmith each year, so you'll never be left out in the elements.
*See terms, conditions and limitation in your home warranty - non-covered charges may apply. The information in these articles is intended to provide guidance on the proper maintenance and care of systems and appliances in the home. Not all of the topics mentioned are covered by our home warranty or maintenance plans. Please review your home warranty contract carefully to understand your coverage.
- 4 easy fire prevention tips for your home
- Did you know these simple tricks may fix your appliances?
- 3 appliances that can become fire hazards
- How to file a claim through HMS
- Did you know- these 3 common problems could spell disaster for your heating system?
- Baby it's cold outside: How to maintain your heating system
- Did you know: certain foods should never go down your garbage disposal
- 4 reasons to renew your home warranty
- How to get your appliances ready for the holiday season
- Do you need a home warranty?