With Murphy's Law, nothing bad happens as long as you've bought or renewed your warranty, and once you're not covered, something always seems to go wrong. As a homeowner, you may have never had to capitalize on your home warranty. Your washing machine, AC and other appliances are working just fine this year, so why worry about coverage?
If something hasn't happened and forced you to utilize your warranty, it could mean that an incident is right around the corner. It could also mean that it may never happen, but who wants to take that chance? By not renewing your warranty, you run the risk of ringing up thousands of dollars, and not to mention your valuable time may go out the window, too.
Peace of mind is reason enough to renew your home warranty. You never know when something will break down, and you don't want to have to go without a major appliance because you didn't renew your home warranty. You can't predict what happens tomorrow, but you can take action to minimize the damage.
"The information in these articles is intended to provide guidance on the proper maintenance and care of systems and appliances in the home. Not all of the topics mentioned are covered by our home warranty or maintenance plans. Please review your home warranty contract carefully to understand your coverage."
- 4 easy fire prevention tips for your home
- Did you know these simple tricks may fix your appliances?
- 3 appliances that can become fire hazards
- How to file a claim through HMS
- Did you know- these 3 common problems could spell disaster for your heating system?
- Baby it's cold outside: How to maintain your heating system
- Did you know: certain foods should never go down your garbage disposal
- 4 reasons to renew your home warranty
- How to get your appliances ready for the holiday season
- Do you need a home warranty?