More often than not, a seemingly simple task is harder than it has to be. You may be ready to live abroad, but how do you obtain a visa? You may have all of your tax information, but which accountant should you seek out?
Fortunately, if you're purchasing an HMS Home Warranty, you can expect zero ambiguity. Getting started is quick and easy, and filing a claim takes no time at all. Once you're ready for a repair or replacement, there are two ways you can submit a claim.
The first is to head to the HMS website to file a claim online. Under the frequently asked questions section, you'll find a link that says "Submit a claim online." Clicking on it will lead you through the claims process with the option to place a claim right then and there.
If you'd prefer to file a claim with a representative, you can do so any day of the year around the clock. Visit the HMS website for additional information on this process or if you'd like to learn more about the benefits of a home warranty.
The information in these articles is intended to provide guidance on the proper maintenance and care of systems and appliances in the home. Not all of the topics mentioned are covered by our home warranty or maintenance plans. Please review your home warranty contract carefully to understand your coverage.
- 4 easy fire prevention tips for your home
- Did you know these simple tricks may fix your appliances?
- 3 appliances that can become fire hazards
- How to file a claim through HMS
- Did you know- these 3 common problems could spell disaster for your heating system?
- Baby it's cold outside: How to maintain your heating system
- Did you know: certain foods should never go down your garbage disposal
- 4 reasons to renew your home warranty
- How to get your appliances ready for the holiday season
- Do you need a home warranty?