Considering buying an HMS home warranty? It's more affordable than you might think.
For example, if your dryer breaks down and you don't have a home warranty, you may wind up paying around $500 out-of-pocket for a new one. Not to mention, someone has to haul the old appliance out of your home. A new fridge may run you thousands of dollars if you're without coverage. Replacing several appliances in the kitchen can be anywhere from $2,000-$5,000. You get the picture.
An HMS home warranty alleviates you of the burden of repairs and replacements on many major systems and appliances. Plus, you'll have peace of mind, which is hard to put a price on. If this is of interest to you, contact your realtor for more information on pricing. The cost of a home warranty may depend on the state in which you live.
Visit the HMS National website to download a brochure about coverage in your area and to learn more about the benefits of a home warranty. Customer service representatives are also available by phone if you have any inquiries.
The information in these articles is intended to provide guidance on the proper maintenance and care of systems and appliances in the home. Not all of the topics mentioned are covered by our home warranty or maintenance plans. Please review your home warranty contract carefully to understand your coverage.
- 4 easy fire prevention tips for your home
- Did you know these simple tricks may fix your appliances?
- 3 appliances that can become fire hazards
- How to file a claim through HMS
- Did you know- these 3 common problems could spell disaster for your heating system?
- Baby it's cold outside: How to maintain your heating system
- Did you know: certain foods should never go down your garbage disposal
- 4 reasons to renew your home warranty
- How to get your appliances ready for the holiday season
- Do you need a home warranty?