Any time an appliance or system breaks in your house, you'll know who to turn to with an HMS home warranty. Whether you need to file a claim for a broken appliance or are just familiarizing yourself with your new HMS warranty, you're probably wondering how you request service. Luckily for you, the process is as easy as picking up the phone! HMS Customer Care representatives are just a call away, anytime day or night. We have people available to take your claim 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Simply call the toll-free number in your HMS contract. You can also request service online. Visit the HMS National website to file a claim and schedule an appointment to have your broken appliance or system diagnosed.
Before you call or visit the website to request service, gather the proper information about your warranty and the broken appliance or system. You'll need to provide either your contract number or property address, as well as the make and model of the faulty item. If you have those details on hand, one of our friendly customer service representatives will take care of the rest.
The information in these articles is intended to provide guidance on the proper maintenance and care of systems and appliances in the home. Not all of the topics mentioned are covered by our home warranty or maintenance plans. Please review your home warranty contract carefully to understand your coverage.
- 4 easy fire prevention tips for your home
- Did you know these simple tricks may fix your appliances?
- 3 appliances that can become fire hazards
- How to file a claim through HMS
- Did you know- these 3 common problems could spell disaster for your heating system?
- Baby it's cold outside: How to maintain your heating system
- Did you know: certain foods should never go down your garbage disposal
- 4 reasons to renew your home warranty
- How to get your appliances ready for the holiday season
- Do you need a home warranty?