Just the thought of having to find a reputable service provider can be enough to stop you from getting some of the help that you need most in life. But when it comes to requesting assistance from HMS, you don't have to worry about unclear directions or drawn-out processes. Here's how you can get started.
When you have a mechanical failure of a major system or appliance in your home, you can choose from two options to request service. The first is to submit your claim online on the HMS website. It shouldn't take more than a few minutes.
The second option works over the phone. Call the toll-free number that's listed in your contract, and you can either utilize the Automatic Speech Recognition option or speak directly to a representative, if you prefer.
Any additional questions and assistance can be provided along the way by calling HMS Customer Care. They're open and ready to guide you 24 hours a day, 365 days per year.
As Benjamin Franklin was quoted on Good Reads, "Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today."
"The information in these articles is intended to provide guidance on the proper maintenance and care of systems and appliances in the home. Not all of the topics mentioned are covered by our home warranty or maintenance plans. Please review your home warranty contract carefully to understand your coverage."
- 4 easy fire prevention tips for your home
- Did you know these simple tricks may fix your appliances?
- 3 appliances that can become fire hazards
- How to file a claim through HMS
- Did you know- these 3 common problems could spell disaster for your heating system?
- Baby it's cold outside: How to maintain your heating system
- Did you know: certain foods should never go down your garbage disposal
- 4 reasons to renew your home warranty
- How to get your appliances ready for the holiday season
- Do you need a home warranty?