Owning a mobile home comes with many of the same perks of a house or apartment without the hassle of maintenance. Still, a few nuances may creep in from time to time, which is why it's important to get home warranty coverage. That way, if your fridge stops working or the belt on the dryer goes, you'll have a backup plan that doesn't consist of air-drying your work clothes.
Consider an HMS warranty for its multi-faceted benefits. Representatives are available all hours of the day, every day of the year to answer any questions about how to file a claim, how the warranty works or what is covered.
If you own a mobile home and you're considering getting an HMS home warranty, here's what you need to know. You qualify if:
- The mobile home was built within 10 years from the date of coverage.
- The land is included in the price.
- Appliances are all your own. Shared appliances aren't covered under the warranty.
For more information, visit the HMS National Website. Protect your mobile home so you can build your equity without the worry of major system or appliance replacement or repair costs.
The information in these articles is intended to provide guidance on the proper maintenance and care of systems and appliances in the home. Not all of the topics mentioned are covered by our home warranty or maintenance plans. Please review your home warranty contract carefully to understand your coverage.
- 4 easy fire prevention tips for your home
- Did you know these simple tricks may fix your appliances?
- 3 appliances that can become fire hazards
- How to file a claim through HMS
- Did you know- these 3 common problems could spell disaster for your heating system?
- Baby it's cold outside: How to maintain your heating system
- Did you know: certain foods should never go down your garbage disposal
- 4 reasons to renew your home warranty
- How to get your appliances ready for the holiday season
- Do you need a home warranty?