Machines like your stove, refrigerator and dishwasher undergo a lot of wear and tear and are bound to break down if you aren't regularly cleaning them and checking for signs of system malfunctions. Even worse, failing to maintain these appliances can lead
Put together a power outage safety kit and be sure to include these 10 essentials.
Here are a few ways that homeowners can protect their big-ticket items from electricity surges.
- 4 easy fire prevention tips for your home
- Did you know these simple tricks may fix your appliances?
- 3 appliances that can become fire hazards
- How to file a claim through HMS
- Did you know- these 3 common problems could spell disaster for your heating system?
- Baby it's cold outside: How to maintain your heating system
- Did you know: certain foods should never go down your garbage disposal
- 4 reasons to renew your home warranty
- How to get your appliances ready for the holiday season
- Do you need a home warranty?