Have an extra roll of wallpaper lying around from your last big home improvement project? Don't throw it out.
We've all eyed that piece of furniture at a garage sale or buried under Halloween decorations in the basement and thought of all the potential it holds - if only it weren't for that hideous fabric. Well, never fear, because reupholstering furniture can be
There are a number of Halloween items that can pull double duty and be part of your Thanksgiving decor too.
- 4 easy fire prevention tips for your home
- Did you know these simple tricks may fix your appliances?
- 3 appliances that can become fire hazards
- How to file a claim through HMS
- Did you know- these 3 common problems could spell disaster for your heating system?
- Baby it's cold outside: How to maintain your heating system
- Did you know: certain foods should never go down your garbage disposal
- 4 reasons to renew your home warranty
- How to get your appliances ready for the holiday season
- Do you need a home warranty?