Did you know that your HMS Home Warranty comes with complementary access to the Appliance Buyline® program? This service is just one more way that HMS saves homeowners money when it comes to appliances. You'll have access to the highest quality products with special savings that aren't available to the public. Here are three reasons that you're missing out on if you don't take advantage of Appliance Buyline after you purchase an HMS Home Warranty.
1. Savings on brand name appliances
The biggest perk of the Appliance Buyline program is that you're eligible to receive discounts on new appliances. Whether you're planning to remodel your kitchen or want to upgrade your clothes washer and dryer, you can get discounted prices on new appliances with the latest features. There are lots of name-brand products available to HMS warranty holders, including General Electric, Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag and more.
If you want to upgrade an appliance that HMS is planning to replace, you can use your claims credit in junction with the Appliance Buyline program to save some money. Your top-of-the-line appliances are sure to be the envy of your friends and family.
2. Shopping is quick and easy
Another benefit of the service is that you can do your shopping from the comfort of your own home. That means no more searching through crowded stores, hoping to find the exact make or model you're looking for. With Appliance Buyline, you can compare products and features any time of day without ever leaving the couch. The service will give you real-time price quotes and product availability, and work with your schedule to find a convenient delivery time.
3. Discounted supplementary services
The cost of installation or haul away when you purchase new appliances can be a serious burden. Discounts on these services are just one more reason to love your HMS warranty and the Appliance Buyline program. Once you verify your warranty online, you can arrange to have your new products delivered and installed for a budget-friendly price.
If you have questions about your HMS Home Warranty or the Appliance Buyline program, call the toll-free number on your contract and speak with one of our friendly customer care representatives today.
The information in these articles is intended to provide guidance on the proper maintenance and care of systems and appliances in the home. Not all of the topics mentioned are covered by our home warranty or maintenance plans. Please review your home warranty contract carefully to understand your coverage.
- 4 easy fire prevention tips for your home
- Did you know these simple tricks may fix your appliances?
- 3 appliances that can become fire hazards
- How to file a claim through HMS
- Did you know- these 3 common problems could spell disaster for your heating system?
- Baby it's cold outside: How to maintain your heating system
- Did you know: certain foods should never go down your garbage disposal
- 4 reasons to renew your home warranty
- How to get your appliances ready for the holiday season
- Do you need a home warranty?